- *Decoction of wild reishi, chaga mushroom, turkey tail (coriolus), & organic ho shou wu made with local spring water. This will be the base for the elixir. Sometimes I like to use just chaga mushroom (ground up in a coffee grinder to expose the surface area), eluethero root, and eucommia bark to avoid the bitterness of the wild reishi & thickness of the ho shou wu. If you cannot find wild reishi in your area you can get organic cultivated reishi or even grow your own which is highly encouraged to spread the spores! This can be done by getting an old fallen hemlock log which American reishis grow on & buying some reishi spores online - search for Paul Stamets, he sells a wide variety of mushroom spores & growing kits on his website www.fungi.com & www.mushroomscience.com sells wild chaga mushroom extract which is of very high quality. Gynostemma is in the immortality herbs as well, make a tea with it and it can be used as a base; goes well with other herbs too.
- 1 handful or organic nuts/seeds; for this batch, I used cashews which go really well with the next ingredient, CACAO!*Raw organic cacao - as much as you want! :)
- Mucuna pruriens - read my post on this amazing herb
- Blue green algae - contains Phenylethylamine (PEA) the same chemical in cacao that your brain produces when you fall in love & on another interesting note, blue green algae never ages, so many people believe that it has the same anti-aging effect on the body!
- Merlin's Herbal Magic Roots Elixir - this is one of my FAVORITE herbal elixirs to go! You can make a tea with it, add it to smoothies/elixirs, or even add it to certain food recipes! Merlin is a personal archetype of mine, so as you can see, this product really vibez with my being. Just read the ingredients of 33 herbs working in a synchronistic fashion and you can see that this stuff is no joke, truly a part if the immortality program! You can get it at: www.merlinsherbalmagic.com
- Camu camu berry powder - #1 source of bio available vitamin C as well as amino acids essential to our emotional well being.
- Cordyceps - another mushroom that grants serious longevity to the consumer. Like eucommia bark, cordyceps is a yin and yang jing tonic, which is great for vegetarians who are not getting enough yang jing; it's important to note too that too much yang jing can be unbalancing and turn you into a horny freak, so the yin/yang balance is important. Ho shou wu is a perfect example of a yin tonic, while herbs like horny goat weed, damiana, red Korean ginseng, maca, & cacao are primarily yang and stimulate your jing production. I like to down some cordyceps before the elixir, since it can add a pretty funky taste!
- Deer antler velvet tincture, nettle leaf/seed/root tincture, pine pollen tincture, wild chaga/reishi/turkey tail tincture (separate from decoction) & WildAlchemist's Immortality Tincture
- Royal jelly w/ raw honey
- Coconut oil
Effects: Well, I feel like the most juiced; like Krishna's Universal Form. I feel like a heart with arms & legs and plan on training all night: tai chi, qi gong, Pranayama, combat conditioning, full moon meditation.
Peace be unto you always,
lightworker lightworkers ascension 2012 stargate aliens et extra terrestrial extra terrestrials david wolfe raw food vegan organic vegetarian enzymes probiotics super foods superfoods herbs herbal healing natural cures remedies herbalist holistic naturopathic doctor naturopathic goji berries cacao nibs powder butter chocolate elements for life bee pollen spirulina chlorella revitaphi colloidal silver gold rush indium platinum noble elements trace minerals ormus medicine doctors doctor fda 666 scam vaccines mark of the beast swine flu prevention tamiflu immortality immortalist survival surthrival taoists taoist tai chi meditation bagua walking martial arts pranayama yoga yogi sage sages prophets merlin merlin's myrddin wilt wildalchemist wild alchemist enlightenment samadhi siddhis magic magick astrology full moon sigils astral projection levitation how to levitate shamanism shaman shamans entheogens ethnobotany psychology psychedelics terence mckenna dmt psilocybin marijuana ganja cannabis hemp thc oil rick simpson cancer cure third eye pineal gland thymus immune system chakras dna activation rna bodybuilding muscle jing chi shen ron teeguarden vitamins medicinal mushrooms om mani padme hum shanti shalom peace love essenes monks hermits wizards fairies elves greys grays ufo ufos niburu annunaki zecharia sitchin bill hicks elohim yashua jesus buddha shiva vishnu brahma krishna hare rama krsna yhwh yahweh jehovah scientist scientists sacred geometry sirius moon earth shift changes end of the world apocalypse truth fema camps alex jones david icke martial law galactic federation of light ashtar sheran pleadian pleiadian pleiades zeta reticuli hu sounds mantra yantra tantra mantras yantras tantras white grey black solar gazing breatharian fruitarian sadhus holy men india bhang chillum pipes hashish hash consciousness expansion agape deer antler velvet yin yang bruce lee trinity matrix reality Leviathan pope best prophecy vatican dead sea scrolls bible fraud constantine christianity paulianity paul saul bowlegged impotent blind satan lucifer curse angels cast down heaven hell realms of existence light dark good evil duality kundalini serpent shakti msm tobacco smoke holy annointing oil cannabis and the christ kanneh bosm manna magic mushrooms ayahuasca yopo salvia divinorum hawaiin baby woodrose datura fly agaric amanita muscaria tree of knowledge of good and evil gnosis gnostic gnosticism mysticism esoteric teachings gregorian calender mayan aztec purple corn pyramids coca leaf tea chacruna lsd mescaline cactus cacti peyote san pedro timothy leary culture ini rastafari holy herb jah god ra osiris isis lay lines tomb magnets rare earth magnetism cosmos